Andrew WilsonAndrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson is a Founding Principle of Lee and Associates – West LA and has over 30 years of expertise in sales and leasing of commercial properties as well as redevelopment and restoration of creative buildings. He is a consistent top producer with the company and specializes in Landlord and Tenant representation, disposition and acquisitions, investment analysis, 1031 Exchanges, strategic planning and project management. In addition, Andrew has been a managing general co-partner in over 150,000 square feet of commercial westside properties. Andrew lives with his family in the Pacific Palisades and enjoys tennis, skiing, surfing, hang gliding and travel.
Career History / Professional Recognition
- 1994-Present: Founding Principal, Lee & Associates, West Los Angeles
- 1992-1994: Senior Sales Associate at City Pacific Commercial Real Estate
- 1986-1992: Commercial Properties Sales Associate at Grubb & Ellis Corp.
- 1984: Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate Sales Assistant and Market Research coordinator.
Notable Clients Examples
- Google, The Gap Corp, Jerry Bruckheimer Productions, Michael Bay films, Beacon Films, OSHA (US Government), United Airlines, Cigna Health, Amnesty International, Sumitomo Bank, Hanmi Bank, First Citizen’s Bank, Phelps Group Advertising.
- Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Special Olympics Volunteer
- Riviera Country Club Member