David WilsonDavid Wilson
David is a Founding Principal and past President of Lee & Associates – West Los Angeles. He specializes in Tenant/Landlord representation for the leasing and sales of commercial properties with a focus on Creative Office. David has transformed the Westside by initiating the “creative space” marketplace. Since 1995, he has represented a majority of these companies in their migration to the Westside. David has closed over 2,500 lease and sales transactions in the Westside since 1982. He is a General Partner in the development and management of 25 creative buildings in Santa Monica, Venice, Culver City and West Los Angeles.
Dave has been married to his wife Stefanie since 1991 and has two children, Natalie and George. Natalie attended UVA and USC and George attends Trinity College and USC.
- June 1994 – Present: Founding Principal, President (1996-2011), Lee & Associates, West Los Angeles, CA
- Feb. 1990 – June 1994: Vice President, City Pacific Commercial Real Estate, West Los Angeles, CA
- May 1984 – Feb. 1990: Vice President, Julien J. Studley, Inc, West Los Angeles, CA
- Producer of the Year, Lee & Associates: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014
- Producer of the Year, City Pacific Commercial Real Estate: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 and 1994
- Top 10% Producers Annual Winter Outing Invitee, Julien J. Studley, Inc.: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, and 1989
- Training Seminar Winner in Houston, Julien J. Studley, Inc. – 1983
- National Rookie of the Year, Julien Studley, Inc. - 1982