Los Angeles, CA 90028
LIVE MUSIC | NIGHTCLUB | PERFORMANCE HALL | RESTAURANT OPPORTUNITY
Building SF: ± 9,460 SF
Lot Size: ± 4,516 SF
Year Built: 1948
# of Floors: Three
Cross Streets: Selma and El Centro Avenues
Walk Score: 95
TOC Overlay: Tier 4
Opportunity Zone: Yes
- Rare Live Performance / Nightclub/ Restaurant opportunity located in the heart of Hollywood.
- Approximately 9,460 square feet of building consisting of three floors with Type 47 liquor license.
- 10-year CUP in place as of 2016
- 470 Person Capacity (300 Upstairs, 150 Downstairs, 20 Patio)
- Capacity on a Flow – Up to 800+
- State of the Art Sound System
- Nightclub and Performance area on ground floor. Kitchen and lounge located in basement. Patio located on second floor.
- Located in an Opportunity Zone which allows investors certain beneficial tax breaks on their capital gains. (see page 26)
- Over 15 Million Tourists visit Hollywood Boulevard per year and the city of Hollywood attracts over 25 million visitors annually.