Douglas MarshallDouglas Marshall
Douglas Marshall, SIOR is a Principal at Lee & Associates, West Los Angeles. Doug specializes in sales and leasing with an emphasis on Landlord and Tenant Representation, Office/Creative Office, Industrial, Tech and Land.
Doug grew up working summers in his father’s architectural firm where he developed an eye for good design and the ability to problem solve.
Doug has over 30 years of experience in commercial real estate allowing him to serve his wide-ranging clientele by helping them understand their real estate needs, navigate the current state of the marketplace and develop strategies and solutions to meet their needs.
Career History / Professional Recognition
- April 2016 – Present: Principal, Lee & Associates, West Los Angeles
- July 1987- March 2016: Principal, The Klabin Company, Los Angeles
- April 1984 – June 1987: Salesperson, William D. Feldman & Associates, Los Angeles
Education / Personal
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Member, Corporate Facility Advisors (CORFAC)
- Board of Directors, Corporate Facility Advisors (CORFAC)
- Past President, Corporate Facility Advisors (CORFAC)
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Board of Directors Los Angeles (SIOR)
- Estee Lauder
- Ewing Irrigation
- Marshall Electronics
- Artist Pension Trust
- Bright Event Rentals
- The Guild
- Smashbox Studios
- Hackman Capital Partners