Michael MaMichael Ma
With over 15 years of experience in Los Angeles’ dynamic real estate sector, Mr. Ma has advised the corporation in the public/private sector in transactions totaling over 10 million square feet and has participated in over $350m of total transactions.
Mr. Ma began his career as a member of Cushman and Wakefield’s esteemed downtown LA office and advised on a number of high profile tenant representations assignments which included negotiating a “building-top” signage transaction on behalf of Chinatrust Bank in 2012. As a capstone to his performance, Mr. Ma was recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal as “Emerging Broker of the Year” for 2012, a distinction which is awarded to only one commercial broker within Los Angeles County.
Mr. Ma has built a practice dedicated to advising organizations in the acquisition and disposition of facilities and has developed a specialty in corporate headquarters requirements.
Career History / Professional Recognition
- April 2016 – Present: Principal, Lee & Associates, West Los Angeles
- July 1987- March 2016: Principal, The Klabin Company, Los Angeles
- April 1984 – June 1987: Salesperson, William D. Feldman & Associates, Los Angeles
Education / Personal
- University of California Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton), Masters Degree, Finance