Robert DubbinsRobert Dubbins
Bob joined the Lee West L.A. office as a Principal after a career spanning 35 years at CBRE. He has been recognized as a premier commercial real estate consultant providing expertise in the West Los Angeles and North LAC markets. Bob focuses on industrial-zoned land and commercial properties and is well-versed in the unique requirements of this field.
Over the course of his career, Bob has been involved with many significant and complex transactions. He has significantly reduced occupancy costs and increased operational efficiency for his clients by taking a strategic approach to every assignment.
Bob has unrivaled expertise in the Westside Land and Creative Building market. He has been involved in some of the largest land sales from LAX to Santa Monica and most recently, the sale of three industrial buildings to media/tech companies for creative office space conversion. His clients seek out his expertise in a broad array of transactions and special purpose uses, most often on M-zoned land.
- 100,000 sq. ft. leases at 2340 S. Fairfax and renewal at 5333 W. Jefferson Boulevard.
- 56-acre sale in Playa Vista including the Howard Hughes former office/industrial buildings and the 350,000 Spruce Goose Hangar.
- Bank sale to three separate investors.
- 350,000 sq. ft. (20 acres) sale of the US Post Office property and sold the property twice in one year, representing the US Post Office and The Home Depot.
- LA Department of Water and Power – surplus dispositions 2004-2008.
- Amazon – tenant representation assignment in North LAX.
- Member, Association of Industrial Realtors, AIR